Money-back Guarantee & Refund Policy
In order to nail down the perfect tone and voice for your goals, we understand that sometimes it takes a couple of tries. With that in mind, ContentWebz includes revisions with each assignment. If you are unhappy with your first draft, our writer will revise it better to fit the scope of your original job order. To initiate revisions, you will need to let us know your specific feedback and what you would like changed.
Please note that your revision request will be subject to the Revision Policies below.
If you are still not happy with the product after revisions, you will be provided a full or partial refund in the following cases:
- The order has still not met the specifications of your original request, including tone, voice, things to be mentioned, things to be avoided, keywords, and references.
- Quality standards are not met, and typos, grammatical errors, or improper punctuation are included in your work.
- Content is not found to be completely original.
- Deadlines have been missed without reason or notice.
Refund requests must be submitted within 72 hours of content delivery. If you are not satisfied with your content after revisions, please contact us via email at email@example.com to explain the reasons for your dissatisfaction. We will provide a full or partial reimbursement if these reasons validly meet the above criteria.
*Please note that if your order is refunded, you do not retain the copyright on the work submitted to you, and you agree not to use it for any official or unofficial purpose.
ContentWebz includes revisions with each order. If you are working with us in a Self-Service capacity, you will have up to 2 revisions on each job. If you are a Managed Services client, you will benefit from unlimited revisions.
In order to qualify as an included revision, your revision must:
- Be made through the revision workflow on the job ticket in your account on ContentWebz.com
- Be submitted prior to your Review Deadline
- Not add new information or change the scope or your original request
Your request may be subject to additional fees if it does not meet the above criteria.
Requesting a Revision that Changes the Scope of Your Initial Request
We request that you include all instructions, preferences, and reference material in the order form when you place your request. If you miss something and want to add or change it later on, your request will be subject to additional fees. The fee for revisions that change the scope of an order will be between 20% to 80% of the original order price for Managed Services clients and 40% to 100% for Self-Service clients.
ContentWebz considers the following factors when assessing fees for revisions that change the scope of an order:
- The level of effort that the writer will require to make the adjustments
- The level of effort that the editor and proofreader will require to review new drafts
- Whether or not word count is impacted
If you submit a revision request that changes the scope of your request, ContentWebz will be in touch with you via email to discuss and confirm any additional fees prior to charging said fees.